Sinister: I must think of a subject line that's longer than Ailsa's. let me see.. the problem is that my posting has absolutely no conten

Jan Imgrund jimgrund at xxx.fr
Thu Jun 17 00:17:41 BST 1999

Hi.

Ailsa said:
 > Finally, Jan said:
> > you don't know what you're doing. I've got bad breath... and I
> > scatter my CDs all around the room.... you don't want to live with
> > someone like me the rest of your life, hm?
>
> Does anyone want to swap chalets with me for All Tomorrow's Parties
> then?  Only joking, Jan, as long as you're joking too :)
Don't worry, I won't bring any CDs, I guess there will be enough
music provided right there :)
the bad breath was a joke... as was "at least I'm good-
looking"...sigh
and don't worry, it won't be for the rest of your life anyway....
probably.

good night
Jan

The Dark Site of the Moon:
   http://perso.club-internet.fr/jimgrund/index.html
Tindersticks page:
   http://perso.club-internet.fr/jimgrund/tinderpage/tinder.html
To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. -Oscar Wilde