Sinister: Syllogistic ecphory and emergist interactionism

Michael Barrett Michael.Barrett at xxx.com
Thu Jun 17 11:34:08 BST 1999

NTSC vs PAL (ie american vs british video systems)
A lot of new UK vcrs can playback (but not record) NTSC videos. If you don't
have one of these (although I do know a certain Japanese electronics company
that sells them...) if can get a friend with one you can copy the NTSC video
to PAL. I assume the case is the same in the states (ie that newer VCRs will
playback PAL), so that may be one cheap solution.

The Who - are they not poodle rock pish, like Queen or Iron Maiden?

Graham who isn't asked for summer books - Tender is the Night is a bit
special, as is Bonjour Tristesse.

>Finally, Jan said:
>> you don't know what you're doing. I've got bad breath... and I
>> scatter my CDs all around the room.... you don't want to live with
>> someone like me the rest of your life, hm?
>
>Does anyone want to swap chalets with me for All Tomorrow's Parties
>then?  Only joking, Jan, as long as you're joking too :)

I guess after Kevan's description of me (search the archives for 'cabbage',
'incontinence', 'licking strangers faces' and 'starship troopers' and I'll
be there) my chances of going to ATP are pretty much nil, unless I get a
whole cabin to myself. Or does anyone like cabbages...?

Barron von Chickenpants!