Sinister: Fifteen minutes are easily over

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 17 15:32:33 BST 1999

I agree with Ailsa in the fear of believing my 15 mins of celebrity are
over.My Viva is ,fortunately,also over,so yesterday was a great day.

How many people can tell than in less than 24 hours have been described as
'lovely' by UltraSexy Dasto(o)r,received a marriage proposal by our man in
Finland,and sent a glorious tape by Sarah, Princess of Lancs.?And answered
satisfactorily a few tricky questions on why the multipolar expansion
breaks down.Eh?Not this latter for sure.What a Bloomsday!

I am still keeping my no-BelleandSeb diet.I really needed some clean up
time to be able to enjoy them again.On Tuesday night I met someone called
Seb in a party and he didn't want to recognize his full name was
Sebastian.Very odd.In spite of my zeal talking about 'Brideshead
Revisited' as one of the essential elements in my formation.I didn't
mention our boys as other reason to be proud of having such a name on your
shoulders because this individual had pink hair and pink skater-like
t-shirt and several piercings all over his bits, so obviously was too cool
be into our sect.He was not one of the 2600.

Definitely there is something very cinematographic in Belle and Seb's
tunes and lyrics, and it has to be in black and white.About glamorizing
twenty something's drab existences, Angry Young Men's contribution cannot
be neglected, but Morrissey's love for their iconography drives our
theories towards The Smiths-B&S connections not very well cleared so far.
My modest opinion on the subject will be that Murdochian tunes are more
inspiring, maybe because there are more of a plot in them, and so many
characters.Morrissey's muse is himself,himself and himself...(and I know I
am opening Pandora's box with this sentence)

Pandorically yours

Arantxa