Sinister: White Horses

Kevan Cooke fatslug at xxx.com
Fri Jun 18 11:49:38 BST 1999

Hello folks,

Did you know that the sound engineer at the Garage's first
ever record was White Horses?  Just one more reason to come
to Tigermilky II or whatever it ends up being called when
it happens later this year.

When Michael Barrett talks about the workings of electrical
appliances I tend to believe him, mainly because he does
presentations to international conferences on that sort of
thing.

When he says that The Who are poodle rock puppies I say that
the Seventies were a bad time when everyone grew bad hair,
except for the people who couldn't grow bad hair, and they
grew beards instead.

Pamela Hutchinson complained that listening to Tigermilk was
interfering with her revision, and then apologised for being
a whining overpriveledged student.

Don't listen to her!  Pamela is wonderful and fantastic and
lovely and you should all go and give her a list crush now
at http://listcrush.future.easyspace.com/ to cheer her up.

Chris Lynyrd, can I toss into your smut box too?  It sounds
almost as much fun as Hopkins baiting.

Is Hopkins baiting still legal?  I can well imagine country
folk like Alix Campbell in their wellingtons and wax jackets
and tweed caps with a shotgun under their arm organising that
sort of thing in a remote barn somewhere, rounding up rambling
hippys and throwing them in with Tim to enjoying the resulting
mayhem.

Have you no shame Alix?

Kevan
Fat Slug