Sinister: I can see right through your plastic mac

Natasha Rachel lyricjunkie at xxx.com
Fri Jun 18 13:45:11 BST 1999

Oh hello Sinisteroodlies.  Fancy meeting *you*
here.

I've just finished four days in a row of exams
and since I don't have to write "London
Examinations" anywhere until Wednesday I'm off to
The Beach for the weekend.  God life can be
tough.

I was very disappointed when Leo Di Bloody Caprio
got Yummy Ewan's role in the film version of "The
Beach".  Imagine all the opportunities there
would have been for Ewan running naked across the
sand, Ewan swimming naked in clear- as in
transparent, as in you can see *everything*- Thai
waters... It's all for the greater good though,
the emergency services wouldn't have been able to
cope with all the girls who like boys and boys
who like boys swooning across the cinema aisles.

Guess what.  No really, have a guess.
Beeeeep.  Sorry, time's up.  The answer is,
there's only two weeks to go til the London
picnic.  Teri and Debbie are coming ALL THE WAY
from Canada to be there and I'm coming ALL THE
WAY from Cyprus, so there'd better be lots of
Londinium dwellers to show us how to get to
Primrose Hill from the station.  Enter this warp
zone for details:
http://www.belleandsebastian.co.uk/cgi-bin/mboard/belle/thread.cgi?272,0
Incidentally, the day's been set for Saturday the
3rd, but if more people can make it on the
Sunday, we're flexible.  Democracy and all that.

See lots of you soon,

Natasha xx