Sinister: Who Was That Masked Man?......

Elish Hope ehope at xxx.com
Fri Jun 18 18:46:23 BST 1999

Pardon me good friends, but I have a wee inquiry.....

There has much taunting of man they call - Tim Hopkins.... It leads to
wonder what a man such fascination would bring?

Is a poet?
Is a musician?
Is he a writer?

Is he Zoro?

Perhaps he is the master mind behind Jar Jar Binks....

Whoever he is - why all the taunting?

Never one to hide my lack of knowledge as shame - I am open game for
laughter should everyone else know who he is besides me.

Like the mole too curious for his own, as he investigates a loud noise
rolling above him, in time only to see the last wheel of semi roll over
him......

Could someone clue me in?