Sinister: SOS!

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Fri Jun 18 19:43:17 BST 1999

Which of course stands for "Stay On Subject!" :)

Evening all,

Apologies in advance to the tender toes with their pink glittery varnish of
the Mother Superior but I'm going to jump all over them anyway.

Those of you not subscribed to the (recently discovered to be actually
UNdead) Jeepster list will be ignorant of the fact that some people there
are discussing setting up a mailing list on which to share their thoughts &
feeling regarding Belle and Sebastian. This because some of them have
formed the opinion that the Sinister list that they had been lead to
believe fulfilled that necessary function was in fact about the Simpsons.
As I have stated before, I dislike the idea of faction, rivalry, schism &
division (& tautology!) amongst the B&S fanbase. So could we please listen
to Mummy & get back to all that FAQ-type thinking of Sir Cliff, etc.
business? Please?

You can chastise me now, Honey, for breaching the roolz.

Sorry,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK