Sinister: Philippe, if you're out there won't you hear me?:)

Snowinsumr at xxx.com Snowinsumr at xxx.com
Sat Jun 19 07:00:06 BST 1999

dear everyone on this biscuit nibbling, cardie wearing list...

philippe is very sweet...trust me, he made me smile when i thought that i
would never smile again...and i do not like that this has been brought about
to the list because it seems more like tattling than a plea for philippe to
read or for someone else to make an offer for those sessions on tape...a
better way of going about writing to the list about this would have been:
a) making sure that the letter had not been so long...
b) making sure that it was not so overdramatic...
it seems too based on getting everyone else's sympathy and that makes me
sad...this is the sinister mailing list...home of jelly-filled happy tummies
and kittens playing in giant piles of leaves...

shy hugs...
meganelise (whom is already feeling bad about this response but feels the
need to say something as she cares very much about philippe and wants
everyone to know that he is NOT a bad person in even the slightest of
ways...i'm sorry...)

In a message dated 6/18/1999 9:47:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,