Sinister: Sophie and Eddy

Martin Robinson martin at xxx.uk
Sat Jun 19 18:06:00 BST 1999

Hello,

It's my birthday today and by the law of averages and a scientific
calculator it's also nearly 2 other people's. So a very happy birthday
to the other two, and I don't mean the New Order married couple. I've
also been using my calculator to work out how to post something that
appeals to 3 out of 4 Sinister's. Obviously I didn't manage this but I
worked out how to spell sausages upside down on it. Cool.

Annoyingly I didn't manage to win Super Furry Animals tickets for their
gig in London today, especially seeing as several friends went. If
anyone did go can they please refrain from telling me how good it was.
It's just finished and I already know how good it was in intimate
detail. Bragging isn't big or clever.

I just ordered loads of CD's on the internet instead. Do they not know I
can't afford it? Can't wait to get my mitts on Arthur Lee's "Vindicator"
and some Yo La Tengo. Can someone let me know what Tullycraft albums are
like as I heard "Belinda" today and it's ace (Is this where you say
PRIVATELY?).

Must dash I'm off out on the piss,

Te ra,

Martin

P.S Can I wish Sophie and Prince Eddy all the best for their lives
together. Bless 'em. It'll end in tears...