Sinister: Very nice matron!

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Mon Jun 21 22:15:05 BST 1999

Nick Dastoor spouted: I don't think I would like Belle & Sebastian so much
if they looked rubbish.
Does anyone else agree?  (NB. I am a very shallow person.)

I think that Nicky boy said this just to be controversial. I love Belle And
Sebastian, but I don't even have the slightest clue what any of them look
like. I also love Radiohead, yet Thom Yorke is the only one I would
recognise from that band, so I for one disagree with this statement. Sorry
Nick.

The G2 Godspeed gig draws ever closer, anyone going? (I know I've asked this
before, but I don't know if my post went through properly.) sorry if I
repeat too often....

Isn't it great that Tigermilk is re-released just after my birthday, so for
once I'll be able to afford a CD I want when it comes out. Hurrah!

I must scarper now, I have to turn off the awful Beta Band from my radio, I
just don't like them at all. Sorry to all Beta Band fans, please don't swamp
me with reasons that they're great, as I don't want to go through that
again. ( I once posted to alt.music.uk.alternative that the Beatles were
overrated and got 835 messages telling me how wrong I was.)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

-- Jason Andreas
-- The Romantic Scotsman --
-- supporting DROP THE DEBT--
-- I'll be there for you, unless you need money --

{ jasonandreas at breathemail.net }
-- contact me ... oh yes! --
-- Spammers WILL be shot... --