Sinister: burn your feet!!!!!!!

Sweetie i.am.sinister at xxx.uk
Mon Jun 21 22:05:55 BST 1999

hello my friends and how are we all this fine evening? i am dandy!! ;)

anyway i am sure u r all wondering 'why the subject??' well that is because
that is what i am gonna write about!!

what u need- 1 pair of cotton socks, your feet(and your friends feet- the
more the merrier!!), a lighter.

what to do- get on the pair of preferably old cotton socks (must be cotton
or i really dont recommend trying this!) and put them on your feet. then
fluff them up until they are as good and fluffy as cotton socks can get.
then u get a lighter and set it so the flame is as large as it can get, then
you set your sock on fire, around the ankle area seems to work best but
always make sure that it is well fluffed. and then just sit back and watch
the flame engulf your foot! but dont worry the flame will only burn off the
fluffy bits- oh yeah but when u r lighting ur sock dont hold the flame to
it, just sort of quickly run it past it, otherwise u might burn ur foot off!

important notice!!!
DO TRY THIS AT HOME!!!!!

your friend always
sweetie ;oP