Sinister: Just the beginning (maybe)

David March d.march at xxx.uk
Mon Jun 21 23:21:40 BST 1999

Hiya!

Just wanted to say hello.  I've been on the list since January I
think, and I thought it was about time I made myself public!

Had a wierd day today.  we've had a temp helping us out at work
for the past few weeks, but he's now left for a job in Peterborough.
Oh well!  Back to a life of watching Countdown and 15 to 1 with my
colleague!  Did anyone see the episode of 15 to 1 where William G-
String Stewart asked which band won best british newcomer at the
brits, the answer being B&S!  I can imagine all these old grannies
supping their tea and chewing their macaroons saying, "Who are
they?"  "I knew a Sebastian in the war,"  "Really dear!  well I knew
a Belle!"  "Didn't she go and work in Mr Brown's cornershop?"
"Who are we?"

Heard my first taster from Tigermilk (I'm one of the sad few who
doesn't have a bootleg copy!)  Other than the Dog On Wheels
version of The State I Am In of course.  Mark and Lard played
She's Losing It, and I spent the next few days wandering around at
work singing it.  Don't know if the tune was right of course, but it
sounded good nonetheless!

Anyway, I'm going to disappear now.  I've got to try and read all the
messages in my new mail folder!

Bye bye

David

Name:David March