Sinister: Tigermilk - worth hanging onto? Nah, not really

Jeremy.Simon at xxx.com Jeremy.Simon at xxx.com
Tue Jun 22 09:04:19 BST 1999

Mike Little asks:

>I have an original Tigermilk LP, but now it's being re-issued - do you
think
it's still worth hanging on to?

Interesting that you should ask this, Mike. As anyone who read the recent
B&S article in Record Collector will know, owing to the very small number
of copies released, Tigermilk is now almost entirely worthless. I myself
found a copy in a charity shop recently for 10p - and I'm pretty certain
Rough Trade have got a couple in their bargain bins.

Of course you must buy the re-issue (which in a few years time could be
worth upwards of seven quid!), and I would like to say that to save you the
effort of throwing it away, I am more than prepared to take your old copy
off your hands.

If you want, I don't mind paying post and packaging.

Subtle am I, and clever, yeeeees.

J. D. Salinger