Sinister: The Boy I Never Rated

Lana622 at xxx.com Lana622 at xxx.com
Tue Jun 22 19:32:48 BST 1999

Hello everybody,
    I've been on the list for a few weeks now, and today I finally bit the
bullet, and decided to write in with a question about B+S and introduce
myself at the same time (after all, I reasoned, if you can't do something new
and special on your 17th birthday, when can you do it? :) <<deep breath>> So,
here goes.

Who, pray tell, is "Dylan in the movies"?  Did Bob Dylan make movies?  If he
did, what were they?  And is this Bob at all or some other Dylan who was in
movies?  What other stars are named Dylan? Is it Matt Dillon, just spelled
wrong?

So, about me.  I just turned 17 today, I'm finally done with high school, and
I'm going to university in the fall, and am sort of scared for that.  And I'm
in love with my best guy friend, only I can't tell him because he would get
weird on me.  Here's another question:  can friendship easily and un-messily
turn into a romantic relationship or does it screw everything up?  If anyone
can give me advice, anecdotes, etc. on this subject I would appreciate it.

Oh, and one more thing before I stop wasting valuabe B+S space:  I feel so
dumb and American asking this, but what is "twee"?  I'd feel a lot better if
I knew this.  Okay, thanks for reading my letter; I try not to skim and skip
over what anyone has to say.  I hope everyone has a nice first day of summer!

Love,
   Laine