VB: Sinister: Dylan...AGAIN!! :( :(

hay fever i_love_moon at xxx.com
Tue Jun 22 22:45:39 BST 1999

> The story is: There is a famous documentary about Bob Dylan by director D.A.
> Pennebaker called "Don't Look Back". So, if you don't look back, you're like
> Dylan in the movies. It's terribly sweet and clever, and explaining it too
> much can, like explaining a good joke too much, diminish the impact. But
> everybody should have the facts, I think.

as a matter of fact. the swedish magazine pop interviewed richard in lateĀ“97 and he said that murdoch was going to meet pennebaker in the states about doing a similar movie about belle and sebastian. however that never fell through i guess for that boy from bmx bandits got the job instead. well atleast this is what the article says.

for all swedish sinisters, radio p3 is doing a belle and sebastian special july the 28th, at ten pm. this however might be a rerun of a similar thing done last year i think.

anyone know if radio p3 live aired anything from mogwais show at hulstfred last weekend?

anyways,

over and out,

johan
eureka at hayfever.net