Sinister: prom passion

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Wed Jun 23 00:16:08 BST 1999

Aieeeeee....I can`t sleep, prom is tomorrow. Me and my friend just did this
totally indulgent thing..instead of paying hudreds of dollars for a Dead Sea
mud wrap, we poured Herbal Essence (For a Totally Organic Experience) into
the kiddie pool.
I even did the official angsty girl routine...I threw a frigging tantrum
over my dress last night...it was kinda funny,looking at the situation
now,but oh! the tears! I think my mother will be grateful this whole ordeal
is over with.

"She altered the straps too tight! (melo-dramatic gasping of breath) It`s
cutting into my skin!"
"It will be fine.You`re tired.Get some sleep."
"(stomping) I`m going to call Couture Plus! I need it fixed! It`s supposed
to be a heaving bosom dress! It goes up to my collarbone now!"
"No places will be open now.You should`ve mentioned this before."
"(door slams) I didnt KNOW before.I hate this dress!  Prom is ruined! I hate
prom! I hate you!"

I hope it looks ok now. (praying) I HOPE it looks ok!!

FESTIVALS FESTIVALS FESTIVALS:
I checked out this big list of NME festivals and so what`s the
low-down..which are the good festivals? Of course,each advertisement makes
each one sound perfect...but I want to know what THE PEOPLE know.The silent
understandings etc etc
Has All Tomorrows Parties really got this big SHUN across it? thankyou  to
those who gave me some information though..man,as soon as my parents pick me
up from whatever ditch they find me in,I will scrutinize every last detail.

Thai Droolz spoke about Star Wars:
>isn't Star Wars exciting.  what makes it so exciting
>was the theatre showed them all night long!  i went
>to see the 2am showing in a theatre in a big
>shopping mall.  since it's 2am the mall was very
>dark and empty.

next time oon, you should go on the very last day they are playing star wars
and wear a pair of spock ears! ha ha ha (yes,very clever genevieve)

Stuart Murdoch and a Bowl of egg noodles. Stop! We must analyze this oon,
I`m quite intrigued.It shows he savours each moment in the richness of
life.I bet everyone will say it has something to do with sex, you load of
pervs. Horses=sex, and Lazy Line Painter Jane= hooker.. what will they say
about egg noodles, my heavens. A lusty appetite perhaps? ho ho ho! He is
frail though isnt he.I wonder what Murdoch`s type is. Delicate like him or
lusty mamas like Salma Hayek and Jennifer Lopez?

>Mr Nicky Dastoor wrote:
>
> > I don't think I would like Belle & Sebastian so much
> > if they looked rubbish.
> > Does anyone else agree?

well,duh.It depends on your term of attractiveness though.I would like them
but I wouldnt be able to get all `Ohhh stuart!` which is the passion behind
it all.My friends think Belle and Sebastian are ugly,but then I think N Sync
is ugly. but it`s quite the interesting phenomena..bands you initally don`t
find attractive, you MAKE an attractive member out of them.When I first got
into Belle and Sebastian,I thought Struan was a bit weird, so that`s why I
targeted Stuart David as the sexy mama.Yes,it`s true..look at my school
planner last year and there is a picture of stuart david printed off from
the computer with a heart around it.*cringe*Erggh...YM certainly doesnt
recommend stalking your boy to win his heart,what was I thinking? But now
Stuart David`s gone down that unkempt road. Too far down it,for sure. Stuart
Murdoch is the certified sauce-pot now. And Mick Cooke and his eyebrows.
Hubba Hubba! The girls stink though.Sorry,but we must all accept this. (B&S
Boys = Hot Stuff, Isobel = Cold Fish, Sarah = Neutral Territory)

I cant sleep! I`m all a jumpy! wish me luck dears

love & hubba hubba
genevieve