Sinister: not really very much Belle & Sebastian content, if I'm honest. Well, none at all really.

John Kerr punka at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 23 00:14:04 BST 1999

hello,
ok, so I know the list mummy got a bit upset about lots of e-mails that had
not much to do with Belle and Sebastian but I'm a bit lost and I'm sure
someone out there has way too much time on their hands and can help me out.
On the great western road in Glasgow, there is a bit of graffiti.  Beside a
fruit shop, someone has sprayed, 'The Salad Days'.  After checking the
internet I've found out it's a book by Douglas Fairbanks Jr.  I know this
sounds strange, but it's stuck in my head ever since I saw it about 7 or 8
years ago.
Does anybody know anything about it ?
Part 2,
After a rummage through my cd collection, I found a couple of ep's by a band
called The Voodoo Queens,
anybody know what happened to them ?
There were pretty silly, they sang songs about chocolate and guitars but
they did have a very minor hit called 'Kenuwee Head.'

please feel free to get terribly upset with my exploitation of this list.

thanks.

JFK.