Sinister: hartley

Steve Genge steve at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 23 00:23:23 BST 1999

Personally I perfer Hartley's earlier work when he lived in that house with
Topov the monkey, Octavia the ostrich & Pig the um pig! Never a school lunch
went by where we didn't rush home to see Hartley's House where the esteemed
dirtector played the part of a moody Hare.  Of course if you're not British
and aged I'd guess between 25-30 that makes no sense whatsoever.  Ah well
serves you all right for being young & American I guess.

Seriously though there's a critique (or something) of Henry Fool on our web
site, follow the link below & wait several hours for the pretty pictures to
load.

byebye

steve

     "Pain and beauty, our constant bedfellows."
                        Sabine Strohem
                steve at seahorses.demon.co.uk
                    Red Roses For Me Fanzine
  http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Cabaret/9043