Sinister: Our own private picnic

Gabriela Sampaio gabi77 at xxx.br
Wed Jun 23 05:23:52 BST 1999

Dear listees...

It's been a while since I wrote last. I don't even know if you remember me... Underwear and Salinger were the topics when I was "active" in the list. Since then, due to all the Outlook problems and my own laziness (I must admit!) I became a lurker...

Anyway...

I'm writing to say that I finally met a Sinisterine! Yay! And we managed to have our own Sinister picnic, in a bar..hehe, with beer only. It was very nice. I wasn't expecting to meet any Brazilian sinisterine since I knew we were all scattered around the country, and it's really awkward arrange something like you.

The guy with the lovely name, Alistair, is our witness... Our meeting happened at the sinister chatroom, on a rainy and cold Saturday in São Paulo... expecting to spend another night fighting boredom on the Internet... here comes Guilherme, in a shining armour, that is, a b&s t-shirt, to save me. It was funny meeting him though... we have to overcome all our tweeness and shyness. But it was lovely. I hope we can gather all the Brazilian listees someday, that would be good fun. Maybe that could help bringing them to the Tropics? ;)) Tell me what you think...

xxx

Gabi

PS: It's  your turn to tell your side of the story, Gui.. ;))

PPS: As you can see Alistair, he didn't turn out to be a psycho and I didn't come home in plastic bags (creepy!)...LOL..