Sinister: IT WASN'T ME!!!!!

Paula Cullen p.cullen at xxx.com
Wed Jun 23 11:08:00 BST 1999

okay, first things first.  it wasn't me wot said those things about
sinister, kids.  i was defending yer honour, by challenging the
belleandsebastians to a good ol'  riot, clear the air, that sort of thing,
y'know?
if you'd like to re-read my message, robert......... :)

anyway, if i may proceed to talk bollocks for a moment.....
no.1 :
meet up in brighton this sunday, June 27th,  if anyone is interested?
(dont worry, its not the punch up i suggested)
so far its just myself and richard healey but i'm going to send this to the
belleandsebastian list also (theres diplomacy for ya!) so you never
know....
if anyone fancies a couple of bevvies or whatever, mail myself or richard
(ETLRDHY at notes.ericsson.se).  fighting with rockers is optional :)
oh, and any londoners out there, i'll be in your fair city from tomorrow
'til next wednesday, so if anyone knows of anything good going on......

no.2:
someone gave me a list crush!!! :)
whoever it was, cheers a million (you poor, misguided soul) but could you
do me another favour?  will you vote for me twice more, cos joss has 3
votes and i am WAAAAAY foxier than him :)

keep smiling,
paula cullen booze explosion
booooze!!!! yeeeaaahh!!!
in an unusually good mood 'cos she is going on her hols tomorrow (yay!)+----------------------------------------------------------------------+