Sinister: All you need is a shoulder....

Jordi Trenzano i Vilar jordi-tv at xxx.com
Wed Jun 23 09:50:22 BST 1999

..... I´m going to attend Velocette tonight, pl
aying at a club which is usually dedicated to 50
-60 years old people.... a good way to celebrate
the shortest night in the year. Really.

The intention of this posting is not to create a
Sarah Bleach fanclub, however. All I want to kn
ow is if there is any kind soul who has the songs
that Isobel had on the threehouse some months
ago, as my Real player is now over. If any of
you can put them into a tape and send them to
me, I would reward this great sinisterite with a
copy of the B&S Barcelona gig.

Bye little flies