Sinister: like zack at the movies

Miss Erin Nicole Lewis erinlew at xxx.com
Wed Jun 23 15:41:13 BST 1999

Hey kids,
     Once again, I come out of hiding, to share a bit of goss.  I just got
word from my American friend in Scotland that a certain friend of ours is
going to be in a B&S video.  Urie (first friend) said Zack (second friend)
came to visit her in Scotland, and they went to a Snow Patrol show a few
nights ago.  Zack was apparenly dancing like an alien (because I've always
had a theory that Zack was an alien, albeit a rather lovable one).  After,
Urie said she saw a bunch of people from Belle and Sebastian standing
around, and a girl came up to Zack and "begged" him to be in their next
music video, all the while apologizing for the lack of professionalism sure
to be found in said video.
     Who was this girl?  I think Urie would've recognized Isobel.  Maybe
Sarah?  Or maybe Katrina?  I can't even confirm this is true, but it's
interesting nonetheless.  Those of you who'll get to the see video, should
it come to fruition, can look for a very tall, young George Harrison
lookalike (circa "A Hard Day's Night") who is probably dancing like an
alien.  That's my hometown boy.
     NON SEQUITUR AHEAD: the new Flaming Lips album is awesome.  And I
apologize to all the UKers who don't get "The Spiderbite Song" on their
versions.  It's probably one of their best!  Also, the new Adam Elk
(ex-Mommyheads) is brilliant and heartbreaking.  That is all.  I will go
back into hiding, er... working 70 hours a week, now.

Love, Miss Erin

P.S. Hello to all the Melburnians!