Sinister: Sing us another song Mr Hoskins!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 23 23:46:57 BST 1999

Shut up!

I'm thinking!

So shut up!

Genieveveveve - buena suerte with your prom and all that did indeed
write:

>Stuart David`s gone down that unkempt road. Too far down it,for sure. Stuart
>Murdoch is the certified sauce-pot now. And Mick Cooke and his eyebrows.
>Hubba Hubba! The girls stink though.Sorry,but we must all accept this. (B&S
>Boys = Hot Stuff, Isobel = Cold Fish, Sarah = Neutral Territory)

NO WAY! Your description of Isobel is not only insulting to fish but
also dismisses a perfectly reasonable temperature. Are there apt words
enough to describe the sheer horror of Isobel? Who knows who cuts her
hair? They should be locked up. And Sarah - I LOVE SARAH! I'd marry her
except I'm a girlie and she is too and those things are frowned upon
within mainstream society, aye they are. She's ace. She's ONE OF US,
man. I'd buy her a vodka and lime anyday. Whereas I'd buy Isobel a nice
pink fluffywuffy cyanide cocktail. Heh.

I prefer *Richards* eyebrows myself. Look about
www.majordomo.net/sinister for a picture of Richard "expressing
considerable surprise". Hehehehe! Mick is...very FOR THE LADS!!!! if you
know what I mean. I think of him like that anyway. FOR THE LADS!!!! in a
laddy way, not as in Gay eXchange way. Unless theres something I dunno,
should I just shut the freak up?

Señorita Arantxa:

(tengo un examen en español mañana. buena flipping suerte, digo, lo
necesito.)

>I cannot work out with my poor imagination how they sound in a
>tropical country, as the closest to the Tropics I have ever been is Gran
>Canaria, and issues as foxes in the snow,Debenhams weekend jobs, school
>uniforms are so distant in physical and emotional temperature.

I've been kind of thinking the same thing - I supose you do when
Sinisters just so dagnabbed multi-national. Spanish weather is like the
blimming tropics to me so I wonder the same thing! I have a song called
"Looking For a Fox". Its dead cheesey and it makes me grin. Its true
though, B&S are coming from yer boring old UK culture but yet it can
connect across oceans and many cultural gaps. Its interesting, and I'd
like to continue this.... do you mind if I continue this later mayhap?

I have an exam tomorrow, I'm tired and no puedo recordar alguno espanol
que necesito por los examenes y mi espanol es PANTS anyway. How
depressing. I'm going to fail.

"always look on the briiight side of life!"
        -- one part of my mind

"who cares, you're just going to die anyway..."
        -- the other part of my mind

I'm working on my "angsty teen" bits. Its all the fault of Tindersticks.
THE MELODRAMA!
byebye,
Sarah
xxx