Sinister: Sing us another song Mr Hoskins!

Colin Campbell u01cjtc at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 24 01:38:01 BST 1999

On Wed, 23 Jun 1999, Sarah wrote:

> >Stuart David`s gone down that unkempt road. Too far down it,for sure. Stuart
> >Murdoch is the certified sauce-pot now. And Mick Cooke and his eyebrows.

This like totally reminded me of that whole stuart david smells of wee
thing that was going on ages ago.
When I met wayne coyne from the flaming lips, after they supported mercury
rev in aberdeen, which was a great show the small fire 2 songs into
mercury rev's set really adding to the atmosphere, I asked him if he
noticed at the bowlie if stuatd david really did smell of wee and he said
that he didn't, which was reassuring. But he does still allways seem to be
wearing the same clothes.

I'm bored, really really bored, but I found out today that I passed all my
exams.

I probably shouldn't send this as noone will find it remotely interesting,
but i havn't written in months, oops I just hit send.

colin.