Sinister: Looking, looking, looking, looking at me are you?

Jeremy.Simon at xxx.com Jeremy.Simon at xxx.com
Thu Jun 24 09:24:40 BST 1999

Oi, leave Isobel alone you bad, bad people. I watched Sleater Kinney with
her at Bowlie and she was a vision of loveliness. And her haircut is a
miracle of modern haircare. And she sings like a bloody angel. So there.

In the absence of anything of interest to say, I will say nothing else. I
was going to give you all a joke about Soph and Eddie, but I understand
that owing to its somewhat blue content, younger Sinisterines may be
offended.

But as it is, they're just bored.

J. D. Salinger