Sinister: Knock Us Pop Flat!

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Thu Jun 24 14:16:19 BST 1999

In a little while from now, if I'm not feeling any less sour, I
promise myself to treat myself and join the Jeepster list, and
climbing to the top, I'm going to slag myself right off, in an effort
to make it clear to who.....etc. I hope I don't find out though,
otherwise I might get thumped by myself at the next picnic and have to
run into the nearest public lavatories to hide from myself. I wouldn't
be surprised if I end up bumming myself senseless and having to call
an ambulance. Nee nar nee nar nee nar!

"What," thought Alice "is the point of a Belle and Sebastian mailing
list without Oooon?" None. Three cheers for Mister Paul. If we're
setting SOS up again, can I take part this time?

Don't forget kids, those Tigermilk bootlegs have got extra tracks
tagged on the end, and a picture of some tits on the cover - you know
it makes sense.

Can anyone guess whose films I think are pseudo-intellectual guff for
self-congratulatory, culturally myopic half-wits with no body hair?
Don't write in, it's just for fun.

That comment about "Friends" by the Beach Boys stuck in my head too.
I've filed it away with something about "chatting about Ride" at
school, and a refusal to play "Sister Disco" by the WHO at that
Tigermilking night the other week, because it's not indie enough.
Grrr. Very grrr.

Many fluffy returns of the day to Sarah. Eighteen already, eh? Quite
the young lady. You should just twat that beardy bloke at the record
shop, who does he think he is?

Is it Thursday or Friday?

love,

Sister Disco