Sinister: Summer poptacular!

Kurtis, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Kurtis at xxx.com
Thu Jun 24 17:06:17 BST 1999

Hello kitten kaboodles,

It's been that kind of day, one where it's muggy and grey out when the Big
Breakfast forecast promised us sunshine, so I thought I'd inject a little
POP into all of your lives.

This morning we were opening our sackloads of mail in one of the rooms deep
in the cabbage-scented basement at Granada, when 3 giggling young ladies
popped their heads in to ask the whereabouts of Dressing Room 4. 'That way,'
we answered, but hang on a sec....it was Cleopatra, comin' atcha!!

Yes indeed, apparently the Cleopatra girls still live in Hulme and were in
the studio for some shoot. I can tell you that one of them is sporting blue
extension braids and they wear huge platform trainers, even in the daytime.

B&S content: Pumpkinny and I watched the B&S documentary the other day, it
was slightly better than I expected but still a bit cringeworthy. Especially
that girl on the bus reading the 'B&S' comic book. 'Let's form a band!' 'I
play the cello!' 'I've got a lovely stuffed lion!' etc. etc. I was also
quite let down that Harold the Horse didn't make the final edit. Nice to see
Caleb at the beginning though.

love,
elisabeth