Sinister: The Queen is dead boys

Robert Foster untitled at xxx.com
Thu Jun 24 16:13:15 BST 1999

The Belle and Sebastian list is dead, en email from Dave Kitchen, huh,
Dave, yea, we're like that (Please use appropriate fingering) said that due
to no bugger writing emails he was shutting it down.  Ironically the last
email from the B&S list said how shit Sinister conversation was and how
great B&S conversation was.  And I must admit, in the time (a week)I
belonged to the B&S list I only ever received about 8 email all of which
were slagging us off in the first paragraph and then saying how great their
conversation was in the second.  They then made their signature and said
bub bye.  This is apposed to the last week in Sinister, I've received, oh,
I don't know, say 60 emails about all sorts of things.  and for those of
you out there who'll be thinking "oh, how ironic, he's just said how
rubbish B&S list was and how great Sinister is by saying that the people on
B&S say Sinister is shit and how great B&S is".  Well, there were not that
many emails going through the B&S list where as here there's loads, oh they
may not be as cleaver as they were when FunkySeb was here but there okay,
could do better as could this.  And if you think about it, this email has
got B&S content in it so there!

If Northy was meant to be such a great bloke, why has he only sent 1 email
in the last what ever it was since he re joined.

If a body catch a body coming through the Rye