Sinister: Ooberman on telly!!!

Oliver oliver at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 24 18:00:03 BST 1999

Seriously shocking news...The tennis match between the two ubergermans was a
bit boring so I was flicking trough the channels and on the crappy local tv
show before local news (Yorkshire tv Tonight) they were interviewing
Ooberman. The two guys seemed either bored as hell or on something and the
interview wasn't exactly interesting (yeah, the name was from a comic strip,
we're playing Glastonbury on Sunday, that sort of thing...) but they did
sing A Million Suns live and he's got an amazing voice. The bird was wearing
an Oobergirl t-shirt too.

I was so shcked about it I thought I had to tell you all

B&S content - found their first single Dog on Wheels in HMV and Andy's
Records today. Spoilt for choice now really. And in Our Price they had a
poster advertising the rerelease of Tigermilk. It's all happening now you
know.

Oliver