Sinister: Tigermilk first listening to

Justin Williams justin at xxx.com
Thu Jun 24 20:46:01 BST 1999

Afternoon sinisterines,

I don't have much time to write but I just listened to Tigermilk for the
first time thanks to a wonderful Mr. Chris McQuain who was kind enough to
make me a copy =) And I just want to immediately express my awe, reverence
and amazement at the whole album first off but especially "We Rule the
School" and "My Wandering Days Are Over"..<sigh>. My friend was listening
to it with me and made the comment that it sounded like we were listening
to angels practicing songs that they hadn't quite polished completely. The
fact that B&S can cut an album that sounds both amateurish (only in the
recording) and beyond it's years at the same time absolutely floors me. I
am hypnotized by their beauty. That is all =) Enjoy the rest of your
respective days...

Justin W
Felonius Monk