Sinister: you look great from there though i don't care

Kimberly Rehak rehakk at xxx.edu
Fri Jun 25 14:20:44 BST 1999

hello kitties!
it's friday!
i'm in love!
actually i'm not...
and i never have been...
i'm just happy because i don't have to slave at job #3 this weekend
(though i *need* money terribly--any donations would be appreciated!) and
this one movie i really want to see, the loss of sexual innocence, is
finally coming to a theater near me!  sidenote: laaa! er, is this one
really as good as it appears to be?  please, any opinions would be
appreciated, though i'm going to see it even if you think that it's merely
a pile of shite slapped on film.
i'm also quite excited because i'm meeting a friend for lunch today whom i
haven't seen for about six months.
obviously, it doesn't take much to make me giddy.

er...well, i don't know if this is still on-topic or not, but i don't
think i would hate b&s if they were ugly (though they are ALL beautiful to
me, yes, even isobel.  i think she's a fox, hubba hubba.)  in fact, i
don't think that i even knew what they really looked like until after a
year+ of me loving them when late last summer i had some extra time
at work and free access to the internet.  i didn't even know that that was
stuartm on 3..6..9..either.  call me ignorant, it doesn't matter.  i'll
just burrow myself into a little hole and cry.  i remember conversing with
a friend about a similar topic and i told her "i love this band belle and
sebastion, i love their MUSIC, i have no idea what they even look like, i
don't CARE."  it was in reference to the fact that any band this friend
liked she would have a crush on one of the boys in it.  for
instance, me: "do you like soandso?" her: "yeah, their drummer's hot."
(is this making sense?)  it was frustrating anyhow.  so there's my two
cents.  pick it up, you'll get an extra day of luck.

onto other things: is anyone on the list familiar with voodoo dolls?  if
so i have a favor to ask of you: would you make a doll of me and perform
acupuncture to it???  bitte?  please?  i'm just feeling awful and dizzy.
if you do it and it works, i'll bake you some oatmeal raisan cookies.
yum.

well, if i was to say something else, i've forgotten it.

tootoo,
KIMberly
	xx

ps.  hello to all of my sinister friends!  please write, i'm bored!