Sinister: Time to say goodbye

Power15755 at xxx.com Power15755 at xxx.com
Fri Jun 25 15:11:30 BST 1999

Hello,

I will soon get a tape of the gig B & S played in Munich last year. It's a
radio recording and really good quality (I've been told). Should anyone be
interested in a copy, mail me your offers (except Jordi, who will get a copy
anyway).

Is anyone willing to share a chalet with me and my friend at All Tomorrow's
Parties? Preferably someone who can either speak German or doesn't mind
putting up with the worst German accents in the world. But of course you
don't have to talk to us if you don't want to! We won't bother you.
I will the one who buys the tickets.
Can someone please tell me how long it takes to go from the South of Scotland
to Camber Sands in a car?
Please mail me privatly, I will leave the list right after posting this.
And I won't be at home for the next 2 weeks, so please don't expect a reply
too soon. I will write to you as soon as I'm back home.

Youn said:

> Why doesn't Lesley Jo leap to Isobel's defense?  Has her art student
> become serious?  Do you think that these sorts of crushes (the Isobel one)
> go away when someone real turns up?

I can't speak for Lesley Jo, but yes, they do go away. Although I don't
understand why people think of people in bands as not "real". What are they
then? Visions? (Well, some of them seem like they are ... :-)) Robots? They
are people like you and me ... more or less.

Anyway, have a nice summer, maybe I'll be back with you one day. But I know
you won't miss me.

Bye

Antje