Sinister: crossed arms

foxinthesnow andrea.ware at xxx.com
Fri Jun 25 15:34:27 BST 1999

so this is my first official post, i think...

i have just been sitting along the wayside, trying my hand at patience...reading all of this mail...

but i am in a predicament, and was hoping you all could help me out, and it does have its belle and sebastian relations, slight as they are...

there was a boy i casually dated a few months back...he was very much into making me say that i would be his 'girlfriend', that there would be something exclusive between us, meowmeowmeow...well i couldn't tell him that and he gave me the 'let's be friends' spiel.  sometime before that he lent me a few cds,3...6...9... and lazy line painter jane were among them.  and since the speech that i was naive enough to believe was what he wanted, he has ignored me completely.  (let me say too that he is one of those people that poses as having emotions, listens to the smiths and b&s, likes incredible music like the lilys and the apples in stereo, and whathave you,but all around, he is a one dimensional square, i don't understand it at all, but hey...)

well he prpposed that if i give him his cds back, he'll make me a copy with his cd burner....i just don't know if i should comply....what do you all think?

let me know.

i hope all is well in the worlds of the listfolk.

andrea