Sinister: this weekend I will be mostly sculking around in black clothing (death, it's a good excuse for a sulk)

Graham MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Fri Jun 25 18:26:14 BST 1999

Sam said:

> Last night I wrote A Manifesto of Affection. See I'm going through a kind

> of relationship crisis, a kind of hangover from a past relationships. The

> ex just threatened to call the cops on me, because a friend of mine
> insulted her last August.

I hate my ex. I'm going to have to share a sixth form block with him for a
year, and I can't stand the bloody sight of him (the kind of "I want to cut
off my arm just so I have something to throw at him" hatred). My ex spent
the whole time he was  with me fancying my (ex) best friend. Which was a
lovely experience I can tell you. So when I saw his moronic face grinning
at me today, the morning after an evening of terrible food and a crap disco
(they have the audacity to call it a leaver's *ball*, charge you £30 for
the joy of eating cold lasange and watching your "friends" dancing to the
vengaboys) It was TOO MUCH.

(There was, infact, one moment of glory, after much questioning I
discovered the dj did infact have a copy of Different Class, and agreed to
play Disco, as long as the floor didn't clear. Which it did, apart from me
and my friend Hannah. The bastard then switched it for a wanky dance remix
of blur's Girls and Boys, like "oh, I can do indie, I can, I can". pah. I
didn't have a heaving-bosom dress, because it wasn't a 'prom' and the
budjet for my attire was probably considerably smaller. I wore a vintage
(fifties) flowerprint dress, if you're interested.)

wow, bigstu's lovelife sounds like one of the novels I got free with just
seventeen a couple of weeks ago. I don't know about this Evie, she sounds
sinister. Just the name, though, we don't really know much else about her,
do we?

You should all wish me luck, as I'll be balancing any number of plates and
glasses staring my first ever job in Cafe Rouge.
scary.

Erica