Sinister: THE EGG Tigermilk promo night

Paul Laird paulandwilma at xxx.uk
Fri Jun 25 23:19:47 BST 1999

Hi all,

Note the new email address (oh the joys free internet access).

a week ago Jeremy.Simon at jwt.com wrote:
>Anyhoo, I have two very interesting and fascinating things to say. Firstly,
>on 12th July, pop pickers, Trash in London's Soho are having a B&S night.
>Sorry if this is old news, but I only just found out.  It is to celebrate
>the glorious return of our beloved Tigermilk

We at THE EGG in Edinburgh are also hosting a B&S promo night on Saturday
3rd July (note, BEFORE the re-release). There will be hundreds of
badges/posters to be given away and also the chance to win T-shirts or all
the EPs. Grand prize to a few lucky winners will be a Tigermilk CD. Arrive
early for the goodies. Oh, and of course there will be loads of tracks
played throughout the night (not that we haven't played them there before
anyway!).

Youn Jong Noh said yesterday
>Do you mean you wonder what it would sound like if Stevie plucked instead
>of strummmed (sorry I don't know (how to talk) about guitars or music),
>like Maurice Deebank?  How does one play like Maurice Deebank or Arthur
>Lee?  Is it because the fingering(?) is difficult?  Do they play only
>higher strings?

a mate of mine adored Felt so much he spent years tracking down the Maurice
Deebank solo album on Cherry Red. Unfortunately he descovered it's complete
and utter bollocks.

Bye kids,

The Lairdster.