Sinister: new Pavement video...

=== stray4f at xxx.net
Sat Jun 26 01:21:25 BST 1999

Hello everyone out there....

    My new Pavement video for 'Spit on a Stranger" will debut in the US this
weekend on 120 Minutes (midnight Sunday Night.) It is scheduled to be the
second video shown, so look for it just after midnight if you are so
inclined.  Belle & Sebastian relevance?  Mark Ibold wears a "Study at Stowe"
t-shirt in most of his on-stage footage, and their guitar tech is wearing a
Salako t-shirt in another shot while waving from a window.
    I shot the video during Pavement's European press tour in May, so most
of the footage comes from London, Brussels, Paris, and Cologne.  The Scala
Cinema and the Botanique in Brussels figure heavily.
    For those list members actually in the UK, Domino should be releasing
the video over there once "Carrot Rope" has died down.
    I believe that "Dirty Dream #2" may be running on M2 in the states now,
but I haven't caught it yet.  Has anyone seen it air in the states for sure?