Sinister: i'm looking for a carlos...

L2raViolet at xxx.com L2raViolet at xxx.com
Sat Jun 26 02:42:07 BST 1999

i know 75 percent of the sinisterines wont be interested in this but i was
just wondering if there is a sinister boy named *carlos* lurking around
here...  you see i was very proud of being Arcadia's Most Sinister Belle And
Sebastian Fan...until i discovered, this afternoon in a johnny rocket's, that
i may have to share the title. well...carlos, if you are reading...Hello! my
name is branwyne. maybe someday we will meet but right now i have to jump on
a plane to finland. have a lovely summer! (that goes for everyone reading
this, even if you are not a carlos)

ultravioletly, branwyne