Sinister: oh booooooooohooooooooooooooo

Blake E Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Sat Jun 26 06:45:48 BST 1999

argh yucky yuck!

my stow shirt has been tainted!  oh wretched foul disease of the washing
machine.  how decrepit i lay with my baby blue cloth draped upon me, gnarled
vision of splotched color laid out, o vicious grid of evil!

alright, that's enough of that drivel.
that IS my b&s content for this one, so is it possible to get another stow
shirt sent to me, david?  i mean, i'm a faithful fan, but my mum messed my
shirt up, so can i have another, or do i need to order it again?  oh crikey.
oh heavens.  what am i going to do?  by the way, while we're on the subject
of stow shirts, anyone else think that the 'large' size is a bit too, well,
small?  i mean, i'm not overtly huge and muscular, but it was a tight fit
after the first (and up until yesterday, successful) washing.  an extra
large, for me, please?

my web site has been untouched for the past week.  i need to get that going,
don't i?  does anyone have any suggestions?  the response to my b&s zine
idea was overwhelmingly silent.  bollocks.

somebody mentioned that helter skelter is the first hardrock song.  no.  i
beg to differ.  'i can see for miles' is the first hardrock song, sung by
the glorious WHO.  this is the song paul modeled helter skelter off of in
the first place, and it's particularly nasty in its own right.  that's it,
i've settled the debate, so get over it, people.

i am reading 'lolita' presently and i find it earth shatteringly brilliant.
there's something about pedophilia that enrages a bit of every emotion out
of me.  profound pedophilia no less.  ok this isn't coming out quite right.
perhaps this is why i have no list crush votes.  hmph hmph yes, perhaps.
anyone else have any book ideas for me?  i was going to read 'silence of the
lambs' as 'hannibal' just came out, but i am finding that 'lolita' is quite
the page turner.  oh well, i'm odd, but i smell grrrreat!

other question--is there quite possibly another magnetic fields album that
even gets close to living up to 'get lost'?  i find said album to epitomize
beauty, so i was just being curious.

nope, no broken hearts this week.
well, it's only friday night.

love