Sinister: sleater hurt my head kinney

P68d6ern at xxx.com P68d6ern at xxx.com
Sat Jun 26 18:40:19 BST 1999

In a message dated 6/26/99 12:39:39 AM Mid-Atlantic Daylight Time,
andrea.ware at gurlmail.com writes:

<< i just think that angry women singing about being angry is becomming
extremely trite and boring. >>

Yes, Jello Biafra does come to mind. As a man it may not be correct for me to
say this but I have to agree with your point. But it is the same with any
type of music, a certain style can become too much to deal with; and the
band(s) that become the most well known are usual those that are the worst of
the bunch. Anyway I'll take Babes in Toyland over SK any day.

Take care all
Joseph