Sinister: first hardrock song, webpages, and the boy with the feltdenim fetish

.gibby. isolation at xxx.net
Sun Jun 27 00:04:16 BST 1999

    I can see for miles, yes... thats early on-- and i once got into a
discussion about early punk and the first street rock and roll songs, and he
told me, that in his opinion, the first would have to be "Saturday Night" by
Elton John...  (I mean thats not quite as old as the others, but it's very
punk-ish....)  i dunno.
    I have a webpage that hasnt been touched in months... it was the product
of the moment, an expression of the misery that was january and february.
it was on "xoom", and they put up those ugly banners... then i realized that
because im with mediaone, they give me 10 megs... (I found this out last
week, after a year of service... gosh)  so i plan on starting that up soon,
when i scan these photographs from new years visit to san francisco and la,
the beaches and this party where a boy kept playing felt, denim, felt,
denim, felt, denim (in that order)  i plan on keeping the page based around
contribution of photos and writing, and setting up a form-based board where
people can leave anonymous love-notes and blurry photo-scans. :)  heavily
b&s laden and of course including stuff on the glories and evils of love,
and how nicely crushes pass the time.  its very hot here in boston... my
glass of water is already warm. <3gibby.