Sinister: the kids predict the future

FearOfPop7 at xxx.com FearOfPop7 at xxx.com
Sun Jun 27 00:51:37 BST 1999

this is my first post so i don't know if what i am about to write is already
known but here it goes anyway.....between the :15 and :20 second mark of "if
you're feeling sinister," does any one else here the kids in the background
scream "the boy with the arab strab"? actually, i think it's two different
kids and it actually sounds more like "the boy....wit de arab stwrap." i'm
not sure if i'm correct in my assumption but i've listened to it many times
over and it's sounds like i'm right.

anyway, this is my first post, as mentioned before. i got out of the nursery
about a week and a half ago but i didn't finish finals until this wednesday.
school goes on deep into june in new york. i saw ben folds five in central
park on thursday. while in the city, i also bought the looper cd, a b&s
bootleg ("the fall of belgium", a show in the fall of '98), and pavement's
"crooked rain, crooked rain" (my friend finally demanded his copy back so i
had to buy my own). i'm currently reading "Eureka Street" by robert mcliam
wilson but i should be done with that by tonight. i'll probably begin "down
and out in paris and london" by orwell tomorrow.

well, that's all for now

-chris