Sinister: Everything I Do, I Do For You

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sun Jun 27 21:59:02 BST 1999

Dear Sinister List,

Cold fish...gosh,I suppose I stepped over the line with that one.Hit me with
that ruler please! whack whack whack, I apologize Isobel lovers.You can make
fun of Stuarts all you want to balance it out.I won`t mind.
But let me explain, you know how some people may look beautiful to you,but
then you get to know them,and they have an ugly heart,and the aura makes
them look bad too? Well,let me tell you a little story.Many moons ago,I was
in Scotland with my father on a buisness trip.Now,I`m a little embarassed to
say this,but I went Stuart Murdoch hunting..and yes,I did find him! (with
Isobel) I`m terrible hideous shy dork though,so I couldn`t bring myself to
talk to him...my tongue felt heavy,my knees weak! so..I just followed him
(yes,a stalker I know) through the forest,where I witnessed Struan`s
Beautiful Heart...the little angel,do you know what he does? He stops to
pick up injured little critters...frogs,butterflies, wounded chipmunks. He
even makes minature leg plasters for the frogs. Anyways,while Stuart would
tenderly pick the wounded little creatures Isobel (on a drug induced
fury,I`m sure) would jump on them and throw their limp bodies into the
ditch. Shivering behind the tree,I saw saw Stuart shout out `Stop it Isobel!
Please...they aren`t hurting you!` and she responded by punching him in the
face. Stuart then collapsed to the ground and pleaded `Please don`t! I
bruise easy!` and then Isobel went `Shut it,bitch` and kicked him in the
nads.I tried to help Struan but Isobel threw rocks and sticks at me,so I had
to run away,fearing my life.

Fluffy Sarah..I sense we will get beat up in the playground later
today,prisoners of our beliefs,but dammit,the truth is out there.

Also: Just  because a female doesn`t like another female doesn`t mean they
are jealous. Did any of you accuse Tim Hopkins of being jealous of that
Gracie woman? If I`m going to be jealous of someone,it would be Natalie
Portman,come on, grant me some dignity! No hard feelings eh chaps? the ruler
again,alright. i do it to myself,i do.

The reason Angry-Woman singers make me cringe is beacuse they perpetuate (is
that the right word) their own stereotype, the whole Lilith Fair `I don`t
shave my armpits therefore I am Woman` thing going on. It makes the good
angry women to be lumped in with them. I prefer male voices anyways, I
dunno..i just do..we all have our preferences you know.I like a nice female
voice in the background though, the way Hefner do a lot of their songs. We
are speaking current music here, I love the female dominated voices of
Motown though.

Prom is beautiful...it`s gorgeous..ahh...I swear it, you guys have your
picnics,can you make a Sinister Ball or something? PLEASE? Warrander John
can dress up up like James Bond. Men in tuxedos, Women in ball
gowns...ohhhh..I wish I wish I could relive that night over again. Isn`t
Time an awful thing. You spend months preparing for something,then in a few
hours it`s all over.I guess since I never get to be a princess I savour
those moments that slip through your fingers! Ahhh,the best was getting
there...I was late so my mom had to floor it to the city,and the
horse-and-wagon had left without me,so hitching up my skirt, overstuffed
purse and camera in hand I ran down the street and took a flying leap onto
the wagon,but I made it!! geeky slow dance moments? bien oui! Bryan Adams
and Lady In Red aplenty (ha ha..i was wearing red too) Dressing up is too
much fun. mmmmmm... heavenly sigh of remembrance

Lots Of Love,
Mean Nasty Prom Girl