Sinister: "Pink, it's like red but not quite"

angel heinitz at xxx.uk
Mon Jun 28 02:20:33 BST 1999

Arantxa, after her wimbledon tennis defeat*, commented:
"It is amazing to my eyes how Brazilians as Gabriela or Ivo, who has become a
lurker or quitted
straight away, can feel close to their songs."

where is Ivo? does anybody know? Ivo, are you there? and do you still love
Orlando as much?
i too feel that B&S' music has a grey, wintery quality to it, but perhaps that
is because it is always grey and wintery when i am listening to them. i was just
thinking this morning how i wouldn't like to live anywhere where there wasn't as
much rain as in Yorkshire. i love rain so much, it makes me feel happy inside.
the only problem with the rain is that i have to liberate a mouse today, and
that means getting very wet, as i have to go far enough away from my house to
ensure my cats won't bring the mouse back.

Lesley Jo's wallet has Badtz-Maru on it.. so does mine, and so does my (male)
best friend's. there is a little stall of cute Japanese goodies in the corn
exchange in Leeds, and my friend and i fell in love with the same wallet, so we
had to buy one each.
Hello Kitty is a little TOO cutesy and girly and clichéd for me, but i am a wee
bit cutesy and girlie (and maybe clichéd too, who am i to say?) so Badtz-Maru
was perfect. he is cartoony cute, but he has an evil streak. my friend's a bit
girlie too, and he revels in it.
the wallets are plastic, and mine is already falling apart.. *sigh* but it's
okay cos we're going back to Leeds to shop in preparation for Breeze free
festival which is a week from today, and will be featuring the lovely Rosita. is
this the right list for being obsessed with an ex-member of Kenickie? no? okay
then i won't go on about it.

oh, i have to go now, it's stopped raining. i need to find the rodent-carrying
device.

love abi, who could broadcast Animal Hospital live from her own house, if only
she had the obligatory australian celebrity.

*please excuse wilful confusing of listmember with tennis star, it is my
favourite pastime. next week: Tim Hopkins or is it Tim Henman, in "hilarious"
similar name fun. or maybe not. i think probably not. sorry, i'll go now.