Sinister: Did I say that?

McQuain, Chris CMcQuain at xxx.org
Mon Jun 28 02:38:25 BST 1999

Genevieve wrote the hilarious story below, which I think should be promptly
performed in a sketch on Saturday Night Live. It'd be the funniest thing
they've had on in years and years. It would be Xtra funny if Genevieve
played Isobel AND herself, a la Mike Myers. :)

Did I, in a fit of Bel defensiveness, call Gen-V a mean, nasty girl? I'm
afraid I did. It was a joke about the jealousy, though. What I should have
said is that I felt her COMMENTS were mean and nasty, and I still can't
imagine anybody not thinking Isobel is pretty. As if Isobel even cares or
needs us to come o her defense, but we do it 'cos we love her. I'm sure
Genevieve is a lovely girl. I find nothing wrong with going to the prom; it
may have sounded otherwise, but I couldn't recall the name of the person who
wrote that Bel had bad hair, I only remembered she had a story about going
to her prom.

Regardless of our difference in opinion about the bewitching Isobel C.,
Genevieve has the ability to make me laugh out loud (read the story below
and just TRY not laughing, no matter how much you love 'Bel!) and I'm sure
she's a kick to have around, not mean or nasty at all.

In fact, it makes the story even FUNNIER because everybody (myself included)
leapt to Bel's defense so seriously, and here comes Genevieve back, worried
expression on her face. She's on a mission; to save her reputation from
being that of a mean, nasty prom girl, she must whisper in our ears the
deep, dark secret of WHY she has an aversion to I. Campbell. It's shocking!
Titillating! Horrifying! !!!! I expect to see Genevieve writing Simpsons
episodes within a fortnight. Of course Isobel would never behave as she does
in the story, but that just adds the delightful sacrilege...

Viva irreverence, read on....

-Two or Three Things I Know About Chris

me with
that ruler please! whack whack whack, I apologize Isobel lovers.You can make

fun of Stuarts all you want to balance it out.I won`t mind.
But let me explain, you know how some people may look beautiful to you,but
then you get to know them,and they have an ugly heart,and the aura makes
them look bad too? Well,let me tell you a little story.Many moons ago,I was
in Scotland with my father on a buisness trip.Now,I`m a little embarassed to

say this,but I went Stuart Murdoch hunting..and yes,I did find him! (with
Isobel) I`m terrible hideous shy dork though,so I couldn`t bring myself to
talk to him...my tongue felt heavy,my knees weak! so..I just followed him
(yes,a stalker I know) through the forest,where I witnessed Struan`s
Beautiful Heart...the little angel,do you know what he does? He stops to
pick up injured little critters...frogs,butterflies, wounded chipmunks. He
even makes minature leg plasters for the frogs. Anyways,while Stuart would
tenderly pick the wounded little creatures Isobel (on a drug induced
fury,I`m sure) would jump on them and throw their limp bodies into the
ditch. Shivering behind the tree,I saw saw Stuart shout out `Stop it Isobel!

Please...they aren`t hurting you!` and she responded by punching him in the
face. Stuart then collapsed to the ground and pleaded `Please don`t! I
bruise easy!` and then Isobel went `Shut it,bitch` and kicked him in the
nads.I tried to help Struan but Isobel threw rocks and sticks at me,so I had

to run away,fearing my life.<<<<<<<<<