Sinister: "Suffering For Their Arse"

oon ooon at xxx.th
Mon Jun 28 16:55:13 BST 1999

the above rude sentence isn't mine.  just quoting from NME,
which they said...

> Belle & Sebastian feature in MTV Alternative Nation special
> broadcast on MTV UK & Ireland at midnight, Tuesday June 29.
> as well as b&s singles, tracks by gentle waves and looper, there
> will be showing of a six minute mini-documentary filmed by the
> band last year called "up our own arses".

i can't believe no one mentions it.  so it's probably
been mentioned already.  otherwise, shame on
you MTV UK & Ireland fans!  do you know slogan
of MTV ASIA?  "MTV i like"  i so don't bloody get it.
it must be really hard to come up with anything
this bad.  then again, it must be really hard to come
up with anything as bad as MTV BLOODY ASIA itself.
watch it and you'll become a believer.  in The X Files,
that is.

anyway, on to my secretarial duty.  Mr Adrian Evans
left me this message to be carried forward.  it's a
story about the underworld of the beer god.  or maybe
he just went and visited Mr Hopkins.  i can't tell.

>         True to form I found myself on a pilgrimage to Tesco's to
> worship the Beer Goddess, Stella.  With offerings of Monster Munch and

> Space Raiders, I adopted the horizontal semi conscious state of prayer

> known only to the chosen ones as Shafted and lay adjacent to the
> mythical box of light which relayed messages from the holy land of
> Hollywood.
>
>         So then, I could be back on Sinister within a month (providing

> Miss Honey will accommodate me (not in front of the children)) to
defend
> myself from Watsons abusings, Fatslugs menacings and Sister Disco's
> cottaging.  And if I can stable the pit pony then I'll buy her a
> strap-on and send her after that nice boy next door Nick Dastoor.

Mr Miller, i have just heard there's a song called "Peter In Space".
hmm  no comment.

love,
oon xxx