Sinister: It had to happen eventually....

Hannah Ellul hellul at xxx.net
Mon Jun 28 22:20:52 BST 1999

Hello everyone.

After being allowed out of the nursery I have finally plucked up the courage
to make my first forays into the big bad world of the Sinister list, so be
nice to me...

Having very little of interest to say about myself at the mo, I just thought
I'd comment on how it makes me laugh that armpit hair always provokes long and
serious political debates.  Personally, I prefer a universal, neatly trimmed
approach to said follicles, regardless of gender.  But then I am moulded by
the anti-hair propaganda omnipresent in our evil repressive society, and
nobody can help being a product of their times, as any Marxist fule kno.

Before I go, I did actually have a reason for writing this, and perhaps even
more surprisingly it actually has something to do with B&S.  It's my birthday
on July 12th!  That means I'll be down at Trash in Soho, unless my plans go
haywire (and this is quite a regular occurence).  If anyone else down there
sees me, come up and say hello! (I have a tatto on my arm saying 'la beaute
est dans la rue' and a sickeningly beautiful Slavic best friend). It would be
nice to meet some other, like-minded people for a chat...
Bye!

Hannah