Sinister: a new york picnic

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Mon Jun 28 23:15:14 BST 1999

hi you lot

i want a new york picnic so i decided to have one.  it will be held on july
10th, saturday, at one pm at the cloisters.  hopefully, we shall be the
group of people with  lots of blankets and food, and maybe i'll bring one
of my belle and sebastian flats to advertise our location.  bring food for
yourself and for others if possible, as well as tapes, fun toy things,
suntan lotion (don't want to lose our pallor) and anything else that suits
your fancy, save for semi-automatic weapons.  those aren't very belle and
sebastian now are they?

the park is at about 196th street, i shall send a more specific location
within the next week or so, as we get closer to the day.  email me with
questions or if you want to rsvp.  for anyone who's nervous about meeting
the scary sinister people, don't be.  we're quite docile and like people.
it's no fun for just the people who know one another to be at the picnic.
i hope i'm making my case here and not sending others to run off in terror.

oh, and if it rains, the picnic is cancelled.  i won't go through the
bother of trying to keep it going on.

xoxox
megan

ps- i bet isobel was the kind of girl who would cry if anyone else got her
clothes messy. ;p

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu

who are magnetic fields?
http://www.dissemination.com/megan/magneticfields/