Sinister: So this is good bye.

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Tue Jun 29 12:23:07 BST 1999

Good grief. I'm 8th on the crushlist. I truly love you, I do.

Well, on a more sadder note now. Yes, I'm not working anymore. BUT: I'll be
starting my NEW job (applause!!! cheers!! somebody yawning, get him out of
here, this is my party, my pride and joy!) in the second of July, so then
I'll be having my own computer again. But, in the meantime, I wont be able
to read my mails (or check out the crushlist, arf) that often, maybe once or
twice a week. So humour me if you please, and write me a bunch of mails.
Please. Plleeeaaaasseee. I beg you. I want to be happily surprised when I'm
about to read my mail again. Ok? goody. Kim, luvvy. And Laura.... Grr. =)
(Sorry, inside jokes/names)

Ok, I'm off now. Merry xmas everone.

@--->---  Jake le petit.