Sinister: birthdays and mondays always get me down...

Guilherme Barrella guile at xxx.br
Tue Jun 29 23:09:23 BST 1999

hello sinisterines,

why i get so depressed every year, on my birthday? i'm feeling so bad
that i can't use my shift key - and i thought this would never happen to
me. i'm thinking of something to do because i'll be the birthday boy,
next friday. sorry, i misquoted carpenters in my subject line and now
belle and sebastian... btw, i have a friend that said that every time he
listens to belle and sebastian, carpenters come to his mind. i don't
know, but this happens to me sometimes. what do you think? i shouldn't
say this in the middle of the smiths/belle battle but, i already said...

hum, what else? may i talk about radiohead a bit? i just want to
recommend their new video documentary, "meeting people is easy". it's so
beautiful. and i'm not saying that because i'm a fan. i almost forgot
that the video was about radiohead. it's a beautiful movie about how
life can be sad, even if you're a popstar. i couldn't hold my tears in
some parts. i love it, and i can't really explain, sorry, you have to
see it for yourselves.

oh, may i ask a favor, to the french sinisterines? i'm a huge fan of a
band called spain and their new album "she haunts my dreams" comes with
a free bonus cd. but the bonus cd can be found only on the fnac store -
not available through the internet, i tried. anyway, i'll send you the
money - including postage - if you'd be kind enough to pick up the new
cd plus the free bonus cd for me.

again, the cd is called "she haunts my dreams" and it comes with a free
bonus cd containing demo versions of "dreaming of love" and "phone
machine" as well as a live track. i guess i'm being repetitive, sorry.
oh, needless to say but i'll say it anyway. spain is a great band, you
should all check them out. ok, i'm out of here. e-mail me privately,
please.

peace,

gui

ps - i'm listening now to a beautiful band, lullaby for the working
class. and i don't even have a job. and i feel worse. pathetic.

pps - don't ask how i could use ? and " without using the shift key...
you wouldn't understand... and i couldn't tell either. but, if you look
carefully, you'd realize that i couldn't do the same trick with the
parenthesis.