Sinister: gilette sensor or mach 3

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Wed Jun 30 01:08:15 BST 1999

Dear List,

Why talk about music when we can talk about body hair! Yay body hair!Oh come
on.Don`t you roll your eyes at me! When the new album comes out,then you can
have your day.For now...it`s the fun stuff. I`ve never read the Joy Of
Sex,or Our Bodies Our Selves,but my relatives throw those facts out at me
and my friends all the time. "Don`t be a slave to someone else`s standards."
"Hair naturally protects you from the elements." Alright.I like SMOOTHNESS
though,but that`s just my own opinion.Maybe some girls enjoying braiding
their leg hair,it`s all a matter of preference,baby! It`s all good. Like
Stuart...he`s s-m-o-o-t-h with the chicks.
whats with those men shaving commericals anyways? it`s always some guy
flying a fighter jet at warp speed and he has to stroke his chin about a
thousand times. (hey,I sound like a comedien! `whats with airplane food` etc
etc)

and I still can't
>imagine anybody not thinking Isobel is pretty.

well maybe if you just saw her by herself,but then you see Stuart Murdoch
and he is SO way prettier than her...a bazillion googleplex times
more,even.The story wasn`t made up by the way.Scout`s Honour.I think
Isobel`s just got her Witchy Woman spell on you.

Yeah...like I`m going to spend an evening talking about how good Belle and
Sebastians music is...I might as well put a big L on my forehead! If I`m
going to talk about them,its going to be a giggle fest,for sure.I better be
careful ...I seem to be getting misunderstood here.Like,WAY outta it,but
it`s ok. (*slams door and stomps foot* No one understands me! boo fecking
hoo! heh heh)I think it`s a communication thing..maybe were getting lost in
the quebec vibe.

LesleyJo wrote:
  AND let me vent a little bit.  it really irks me when people have the
>impression that the only thing qualifying you as a "woman" or "feminist" is
>not to shave your armpits.   or that if you like to wear dresses or
>something, you can't be a "real" woman.  the whole point of the feminist
>movement was so that women could CHOOSE the way they want to be, and men
>too, so anyone who wants to can wear a dress, or choose not to shave their
>legs or whatever.

I guess i shoulda been more specific...but that`s kind of what I meant!What
you were saying is what I was saying...were singing the same
song,angelpants. (You don`t mind me calling you angelpants,do
you?)well,maybe not...the words get a big jumbled with me.So,most of the
times it`s best to just pat me on the head and nod and blink vancantly when
I attempt to talk about serious things.I wasn`t arguing that,thats what I
WAS saying that going `I dont do (hairy legs, non hairy legs,whatever)
therefore I am a feminist` is wrong...aie yie yie,I should just shut it
right now.It`s been done,done,done before Genevieve...oh alright.Serious
face.

Ok fine Tim Hopkins,she`s not a COLD FISH.Although I had no idea what you
were going on about there.She`s a BURNT MARSHMALLOW.("Oh stop it."  "No YOU
stop it!")

oh who wants to talk about women anyways, eew! lets talk cartoons, or
skinnydipping,even better.Just kidding! har dee har, ok, not funny.I know.

lotsa l-o-v-e,
The Maybe Not So Mean And Nasty Prom Girl